Neurology Community
Weird feelings in head?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Weird feelings in head?

I'm new to the boards looking for support.Ive hade undiagnosed anxiety sense I was in my teens.I'm 26 135lbs 5'8.Only other health problems is skipped beats(PAC) Holter monitor caught them.Was working in stadium hosted Rodeo's,roping,horse shows,etc (dusty and dirty).Was working in heat doing some carpentry work using woodfinisher(stain),polyurathan.Not shure if there cause of my problems or helped cause.Shortly after thats when my symptoms begin.I feel woozy sensations like my brains shakes for a sec. accompanyed by nausea,floating feeling while walking was worse at first.A slight head pressure like a books on top of my head at times.Lightheaded like my heads full of blood or not getting enough oxygen to brain.I get these tingly feeling in my head,shoulders, and arms.Not the same tingly u get when your arms asleep more like a rush of energy to my arms and shoulders makes me feel unsteady while standing.I have been to ER 3 times CT normal accept slightly clogged sinus.Blood work and all other workup normal.I also get these weird sensations in my nose maybe my sinuses feels like blood is rushing to my nose.No vertigo no syncope yet.Blood pressure is usually normal but at last ER doc says it was marginal.Been to volunteer clinic because I'm poor they are in a long (mounth and a half now)process of getting me a an apointment for nuero in OKC.3 mounths of these symptoms coming and going and my anxiety is at an all time high.I'm in fear of my symptoms.Only time they dont accure is when showering,driving, and playing my guitar.Looking for answers.
Why are you not on medication for your anxiety? Zoloft and other drugs can do wonders for this kind of thing.  The PACs are probably completely unrelated. I get them all the time. The rest of it... I would ask for an MRI when you see the neurologist. In the meantime, you really should ask your doctor to prescribe something for the anxiety. Nowadays there's no reason for anyone to suffer on a daily basis like this. Good luck.
hmmm.....i get weird feelings in my head too...all the time...feels like im outa control of what is goin on with myself....drives me crazy!!! im almost 9 months pregnant with my 3 son and this only started with the head feeelings with this pregnancy....I have always had anxiety but have been able to control it...My doctors said im ok but i have only had blood work done...i have seen my regular doctor and my baby doctors...u know how it feels when ur on a rollercoaster and ur stomach drops thats kinda like the feeling i get in my head...weird...just know its ok...take urself through it...try this site...its anxietycentre.com...pretty helpful info...i feel like im alone with all this to..i get dizzy and weird feelings and obsess with this all day....let me know if it sounds like the same to u...also sometimes when i move my head or eyes feel weird...
Tony I have exactly same symptoms like you describing, and these I think started after my sinus problems, i think it has to do with it but doctors can't understand me, I am looking answers on internet.Write more simptoms you have please.
well i get those same feelings but i don't know if there is really something wrong are what mine strated when i had my frist aniexty attack. i just don't know any more but i do kno i wish to god i get some help because i can't do it anymore.
When in peri-menopause you get dizzy lightheaded sometimes feeling of vertigo every month i was in bed for days because of vertigo the problem is the up and down embalances of hormone levels by the time things were figured out I was menopausal I suffered for years still get weird feelings in head when my periods are due even though I dont get them anymore.
I've been having simlar problems also, i have head and neck soreness i have a 17 month old and think maybe its from holding him and lifting.... also been experience some weird feelings within my head tempel and top part.... like bubbles fluttering and then a warm sensation!!!! also if i touch the area, its like it goes numb and then i get sweaty palms???? please help me
x