Weird neck spasm/twitch thing :S
Hi, I've got a question I'd like to ask and I'm not sure if it fits right into the Neurology category or not but it's worth a shot.
I was watching South Park yesterday and it happened to be an episode focusing around tourettes and these things called 'tics'.
Well I always thought that tourettes was just involuntary swearing and similiar things but apparently tourettes can also be uncontrollable muscle spasms and the likes. Well it just got me thinking about something that happens with me which I've never been able to explain that happens quite frequently where I will be lying down, sitting, standing or conversing with people and my head will twitch to my right shoulder. It's uncontrolled and looks funny, almost like an owl cocking it's head to the side. It's never been a problem for me really because it's been there since I was around twelve and the sensation during the spasm is quite pleasant although I do get odd looks sometimes.

Just curious as to whether this was one of these tic things or am I just being  bit over presumptious? :D
your a *****!!!!!