Neurology Community
What a life !

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

What a life !

I hope this gets posted in the correct section!! I thought I'd re-visit this site and update the information I put here several years ago!!! I completely forgot about this site and feel I should say thanks again to anyone posting advice and help on here. After my haemmorhage and radiotherapy for the AVM, I was convinced I was going to die and started drinking into oblivion. I got attacked after leaving a pub and had a to have a craniotomy to have a clot removed!!!! The irony of this is self evident. The purpose of the interior getting radiotherapy was to avoid 'invasive' surgery and to have this done really throws a dull light on my expectations of what life has in store for me. I was behaving in a chaotic, random lifestyle after the radiotherapy but I can feel it has worked. At least for the AVM anyway. Having fractured my skull in a bike crash a few years after that I temporarily lost smell and taste for around a year or so and the tinitus seems to have returned only x100. I'm sitting here typing with what sounds like a gigawatt of 12.5Khz in my right ear. I can only expect more of the same. Nature is trying to tell me something. I'm sure. My life reminds me of the film 'FINAL DESTINATION' and it seems that, at every turn, the inevitable is lurking, ready to strike when you are least expecting it. Thats probably the only good thing I learned from all this. At least I am now safe in the knowledge that, If you are going to be struck down by a haemmorhage, rest assured, YOU are going to be the last person to KNOW. IF you wake up, you will become aware what has happened. If you don't wake up, you have transcended to the aether and lost your physical properties. I dont look at it like 'death'. Merely a 'shift' in perception of reality. Anyway, thanks again to everyone here. I hope I dont offend anyone with my outlook! This site is invaluable and provided a reference when I needed it. THANKS AGAIN!!! 2009 and still here !!!! LEKSELL GAMMA KNIFE : 10/10!

This discussion is related to a.v.m information ?.