What are symptoms of spinal cord injury?
What are the symptoms of spinal cord injury or nerve compression resulting after a l5s1 fusion?
Don't know what 15s 1 fusion is? Do you mean L5 fusion?
Thank you very much for your question; although it is quite hard for me to give you a precise opinion here without being able to examine you, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

After any injury, slipped disc or disc prolapse conditions may occur and symptoms may originate due to nerve root pressure, pressure on the spinal cord and pressure on the tail bone. Common symptoms could be paralysis of muscles, pain radiating to the arms or legs, leg pain and numbness, tingling, or weakness. Warning symptoms can include loss of control of the bladder function, paralysis & spasticity of both the legs. If you suffer continuous weakness and notice reduced strength of muscle bulk in legs, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away. Further referral to a physiotherapist for spinal exercises could be beneficial and may produce relief of symptoms. Hope this helps. Take Care & Stay Healthy!!!
Thank you very much for taking the time to  answer my question. I have posted another question to why I am asking this question. I am so worried about having all these involuntary movements in my legs. If you can, please try to read my newest post and see what you think....Thank  you so much..