What could be causing double vision, and trouble focusing on faster moving objects
I saw a ophthamologist about this today and he was not helpful. This has been going on for 8 years. Thank you
Hello.  I have this problem too.  I have been told that I sit in front of the computer too long and so my vision is limited.  I have a hard time focusing from the computer to long distance (out the window) even.  My eyes get really tired early, and I had a test done where they put electrodes on my scalp and I had to watch a TV screen with a checkerboard and a red dot.
I thought that I might have had MS, but this scan proved to them that I don't.  Their answer to me is that my vision has changed and has affected my balance, etc.  I need to have updated glasses.
Thank you for your reply. Was it a neurologist that did the testing?  I have actually had it happen years ago where I totally did not see a car coming when I used to drive on more than one occasion. The eye dr was not helpful at all in suggesting anything.
Have you seen a neurologist? I have had double vision for many years.  I have Myasthenia Gravis but many illnesses can cause double vision.  I think it would be a good idea to see a neurologist if you haven't done so yet.