What does a calcified spot on the posterior fossa of the brain mean?
I recently took my mom to the emergency room for a very bad bruise on her face.  They did a face and head cat scan to make sure nothing was broken or bleeding.  Her face being bruised was from an accident..not a fall or anything related to the head.  The scan came back with nothing wrong with her face but a bruise BUT the radiologist report said...calcification of the posterior fossa...tentorial meningioma possible and can not be ruled out.  
I,,,not to mention my mom are freaking out here.  She is 80 yrs old and now worried sick..she's not a candidate for ANY surgery..she's diabetic,,has had a heart attack,,4 way bypass..breast cancer and a stroke..  Now this.
   Can anyone tell me in simple terms what this could mean...the radiologist report did say calcification not mass...does this mean anything?.  Thank you!