What is "Brain Irritation", please?

I got an EEG recently within a sleep study where they say that I suffer "BRAIN IRRITATION".

It actually says that I have "IRRITATIVE DYSFUNCTIONALITY WITH BILATERAL PROJECTION AND TEMPORAL PREDOMINANCE OF BOTH HEMYSPHERES BUT MORE STRESSED IN THE LEFT ONE".

Could someone explain me a bit more before I see my neurologist, which will take some time yet as I must wait a lot for the appointment?

Thank you very much
Hello.

The EEG means the brain is being stimulated by some constant source which continues to be irritative. The temporal lobes (left more than the right) seem to be active. Was there any infection?

Did you have any illnesses for which the EEG was advised?

Regards
Thank you very much for your reply.

The EEG was taken during a sleep study in a hospital. I slept there and they monitored my brain, breathing, etc.I suffer chronic insomnia with hellish agitation.

Whatever I have, it's there from my childhood. I suffer lots of mental, emotional, cognitive and physical problems. I always complained of my brain feeling on fire.

I don't have known infections but have been disgnosed with Fibromyalgia, CFS, Dysautonomia, Depression, Panic Disorder, Anxiety, and have untreatable rhinosinusitis which is extremnely painful day in day out. I mean that for over 15 years I don't leave home, that's how brutal my condition is.

Thanks a lot and I will appreaciate any comment. Before I got so ill it always was my brain. I felt awful things in my brain and mind all my life making life extremely difficult for me. I have many dysfunctions, many abnormal things, like the inability to concentrate, pay attention, read a book, many many things. Thanks again.