Neurology Community
What is this?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

What is this?

I  have corrected the spelling of a question I posted yesturday. One of the problems  I have to day after this is  I cant spel  as I did.

Hello
I have hade a very strange thing happening to me a while ago and I’m righting to you to ask what to do and what it was. I experienced a snap or some thing like it (a rupture of some sort) on the right side of my head and immediately after I hade a sensation, very real, of a liquid running on the same side of my head where the snap hade occurred, so real that I touched to se if it was blood and immediately after a got a extremely bad taste in my mouth, a bitter horrible taste.  This never happened again,,  however  some weeks later  I  was taking a walk on the boulevard  in the middle of the night  and al of a sudden I se   the inside of my eye reflected in front of my sight as a round image ( perfectly round and opposite I saw the spot instead of being blind  as if it got turned in revers,  If you look  whit the blind spot you  get blind  this was as if I saw  the spot instead ? perfectly round). IT at first reaction look like a from behind illuminated placenta so I suspect that it’s the inside of the eye I have seen.  I hade light posts, street lights , high ones on my left side so there has to have been a  miss connection in my brain of some sort? This happened al on the right side  of my head   and to the right eye.( I understand how this sounds  I’m  a lighting designer so  I do have knowledge about light  and the eye and am pretty sure that this is what happened that I hade a  miss-fire in the interpretation of  some sort) I wonder  if this can be a bacterial infection in the brain, parasite or an infection some where ells and  what kind would it be and   what type of doctor should I seek to  get this investigated? I hade been  sick  just before this happened whit the flue and  hade actually even caught up fresh blood once during this flue. Some clusters of sort where found in my right lung and cancer were excluded as a reason however a biopsy was declined by me of these clusters. So no biopsi is done. I did go to the doctor but never got to mention   this   weird accrues to him he went for the clusters and the blood coughing. I still ,if I have light coming in from the left direction, can se this blood vessels reflected some times however not in the same way, its as if some thing has  fallen inside somewhere and that’s what I still see. Also I have an ongoing inflammation  in that eye , the right one, and   I seem to have difficulty to look to the right if I try to move the eye hard to the right like when fixing my hair for instants  it hurts to look  to the right if I stay   looking  a longer time. It does not hurt that much if I just take a glance to the right I have to fix the eye sight a longer time to the right for it to hurt. Also I get very annoyed by contrasts   especially read color to other light background; it’s almost as if the contrast makes me blinded a bitt. I also have broken a tooth (never bin a grinder before) when sleeping   I wonder if I get seizures?   I have fainted a couple of times during this time   whit and diarrhea before I faint. A complete bawl emptying, 12 meters of intestine that ether cramps ant pushes everything out or it just lets go, and the pain is so extreme that I pass out. The last time this happened (  it happens 2 to 3 times a year for   about 10 years now)  I was  passed out 10 to 15 minutes and as I woke up I hade know understanding of  where I was , I did not recognize my own washer and it took  about 5 to 15 seconds to   understand where I was. I noticed my self shaking as I  woke up and I wonder if these are seizures that I get and If they  have a connection to  the  head snap and the eye reflected in my  sight sins it happened al on the right side of the head. I have hade dizziness or weakness 24 h as if I would be extremely drunk. And when I walk in stairs and escalators it’s the worst,   because of the movement I get even weaker and it seems to have to do whit my eye sight but not the eye it self, so a brain issue? I have seen an eye doctor and he does not see anything ells than inflammation in the right eye more than the left so I suspect this is   a reaction form something ells. Also a MRI has been made of the brain and an EEG and nothing has been discovered.  Please answer me what this can be and what do. IM still not fine , dizziness and the  bawl emptying  whit passing out has happened again just 3 weeks ago,  I have seen a  normal  medic just for  this  bowls emptying faint  and standard blood tests do not show anything wrong    only a white blood cells elevated to 9  and  every thing ells  is fine al organs are ok,  liver, kidneys,  thyroid  everything is  fine. And no doctor I have meet so far finds anything wrong. I have no stress and I have hade stress in my life before and know very well how I react and how I manage with stress. There are more symptoms if needed. Also I remember that a year before this I hade a lung inflammation with high fever at 41degres C and It did not pas for 3 months even whit penicillin if this can help. I have tested for TBE TBC  toxoplasma  Shitsomiasis and inflamation (inflammation) of the membrane of the brain.. Please help. Thank you so very much,   Best of regards Annette. Thank you.