What makes the room start to spin & my eyes move
When I lay my head down the room begins to spin, with my head still laying down if I turn it to the left the room spins and my eyes move, it feels like they are going in circles, if I tilt my head back while standing it starts to spin and when I look down with my head bent over it happens too.  My left ear feels like there is something in it, it feels like I put a Q-tip in it and left it there. I have had a doppler ultrasound and that came back clear, I had and MRI on Friday but have not received the results as of today. This started over a year ago , at first not to often for the last 6 months it has been getting worse, it happens every day some times several times.  Thank you for your time. Cindy
Google BPPV or Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.  The MRI probably will be clear if this is what you have.  You can consult an ENT Specialist about this though.  

I have bouts with it.  I all started 3 years ago out of the blue.