What should I do?
Had an MRI done of my neck and left shoulder,The impression is:At C4-5 there is a moderate sized central and left paracentral disc herniation causing some mild cord compression but no neuroforaminal stenosis,At C6-7 there is a moderate sized right paracentral disc herniation causing some moderate stenosis of the right neuroforamen,there is also moderate central disc bulge at C5-6 but without cord compression or neuroforaminal stenosis,Degenerative disc changes at C4-5 are moderate in degree.
The impression for left shoulder:Within the supraspinatous muscle and near the muscular tendinous junction is a 6mm cystic area which may be symptomatic or represent partial tear,the remainder of the rotator cuff is normal,small effusion in the glenna humeral space,the remainder of the MRI of the left shoulder is normal.

At L3-4, there is mild degenerative facet arthrosis and broad-based disc bulge.Central canal,neural foramen and lateral recesses remain patent.
At L4-5, there is mild bilateral degenerative facet change and broad-based disc bulge.Central canal,neural foramen and lateral recesses are patent.
At L5-S1, there is disc bulge and degenerative facet change.Bulging disc lies in close contact to the descending S1 nerve roots within the lateral recesses, but lateral recesses remain patent and the nerves roots themselves are not significantly displaced.The neural foramen and central canal are patent.