What's causing my tingling/headache/ear problems etc?
For the last two months I've been suffering from retracted ear drums and constantly feeling spaced out. To add to this I have constant tinnitus and headaches which I've never suffered from before. More recently I've developed tingling of the hands and feet, normally simultaneously, and muscle twitches all over. I had a few beers last week and my hands burned up.

I've visited the dr on numerous occasions and had bloods done for mono and any viral infection. All of these have come back clear. The Drs now seem to be drawing a blank and aren't sure what the issue is other than a likely ear infection. I also have had abdominal pain and burping, although this has always been treated separately by the Drs.

I'm concerned this is a form of peripheral neuropathy or something more serious. Anybody out there had similar symptoms and able to help? Thanks in advance!