What's really wrong with my mental/emotional health..?
I know there is obviously something wrong with me. Ever since I was a child, I was different.
The first thing that I thought of was psychopathy, due to the fact that I know the difference between right and wrong...I just don't care. I did some more thought about it and I really don't have any remorse or guilt, shame about anything. I've been called irresponsible, immoral, promiscuous.. I suppose it's true that I don't have morals. I'm 17. I've been arrested for shoplifting and caught with various drugs multiple times. I use people. I never realized that it was abnormal until it was pointed out. I figured everybody used people for what they wanted or needed. In a way I think that they do...
However, it's very rare to be a psychopath... And although I was always that kid who poked you with thumbtacks and laughed, and got detention for slapping boys, I wouldn't consider myself unusually aggressive, nor impulsive. I DO have future plans, and it's all I think about. I plan for everything. I plan so that I am successful. I do get bored easily. I don't know all of what I could possibly be, or am I anything? Maybe I'm just a hypochondriac:P
Any ideas?
Hi there!

Well, it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation without a detailed clinical evaluation. The symptoms could be a part of social or psychological issues. I would suggest considering a detailed evaluation by a psychiatrist and depending on the cause(s) diagnosed/ suspected, it can be clinically managed appropriately.
Hope this is helpful

Take care!