Aa
A
A
Close
What's really wrong with my mental/emotional health..?
I know there is obviously something wrong with me. Ever since I was a child, I was different.
The first thing that I thought of was psychopathy, due to the fact that I know the difference between right and wrong...I just don't care. I did some more thought about it and I really don't have any remorse or guilt, shame about anything. I've been called irresponsible, immoral, promiscuous.. I suppose it's true that I don't have morals. I'm 17. I've been arrested for shoplifting and caught with various drugs multiple times. I use people. I never realized that it was abnormal until it was pointed out. I figured everybody used people for what they wanted or needed. In a way I think that they do...
However, it's very rare to be a psychopath... And although I was always that kid who poked you with thumbtacks and laughed, and got detention for slapping boys, I wouldn't consider myself unusually aggressive, nor impulsive. I DO have future plans, and it's all I think about. I plan for everything. I plan so that I am successful. I do get bored easily. I don't know all of what I could possibly be, or am I anything? Maybe I'm just a hypochondriac:P
Any ideas?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1711789 tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation without a detailed clinical evaluation. The symptoms could be a part of social or psychological issues. I would suggest considering a detailed evaluation by a psychiatrist and depending on the cause(s) diagnosed/ suspected, it can be clinically managed appropriately.
Hope this is helpful

Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources