Whenever I sweat my scalp itches
I posted the question as other because i do not know the catagory. also whenever i start to sweat pricks spread out across my head, they hurt and it itches??? Im not sure whats wrong.

This discussion is related to lil tiny pin pricks, thousands of them all at once in waves and wavesPLEASE HELP.
One thing I can suggest, just in case, is to switch to another kind of hair shampoo.  I've had shampoos that made my head itch, another that made my hair come out in clumps, so work on that idea.  Also, wear a little cotton band like runners and tennis players wear around their scalp line, it'll soak up the sweat and at least keep it off your forehead.  As long as you're not itching all over, I don't think it's a systemic signal that something big is going on, but I'm no expert... I'm just saying this from my own experience.
i have a similar problem. the skin itches at scalp as soon as it starts sweating a little. that means if i step into the sun for a minute, it starts to itch really bad. and i can feel the flakes sticking to the roots of a10-12 hair, holding them together. it is as if it was a wet flaky paste that settled there and then dried up. i have to scratch it away really hard to get it off the scalp. also, the hairline is receding and the redness is evident in all the scalp wherever i scratch it. i've got my head shaved many times and tried treatments but they didnt work. the doctors asked to see my genitals when i'd tell them this problem and just said its "some fungus" but they were unable to cure me. and now it itches just about everywhere when i start to sweat.
can anyone help please? on the top of thati've got irritable bowl syndrome with increased passing of gas. is it my diet? too acidic?