White Spots on MRI
I see this is a common question -- but I am a 29 year old female, and have recently seen a neurologist for symptoms -- severe vision loss, loss of depth perception, and periphial vision. I can only see about 10% from my central vision. I have vertigo, severe headaches at times, where I lose my vision in my left eye. .. (different from the regular migranes I have suffered) But I saw the neurologist, and he saw multiple "white spots" in my MRI, said it had to do with the Migranes I suffered. But then he said, well, you seem to be pretty young for those to be showing up just yet. So he is sending me for another MRI with the dye. Not until March. ... I am not satisfied with the "white spots" being due to migraines. With all the other symptoms... He doesnt think it is MS. I am so completely frustrated -- I have been dealing with this for a while now, and just want to get on with my life. Either deal with the fact that I am going blind, or find something to make it better.
I also saw an opthomologist, and she said there was nothing structurely wrong with my eyes. .. the neurologist thinks its an eye problem. They are going back and forth.
Any ideas???