White spots on the Brain
My husband has had an MRI which has shown White Spots on his Brain.He has already been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease which after a second opinion turned out to be incorrect which did not suprise us in the least.Now we are being told he could have a Heart Condition(he will be having tests),Diabetes(i have that we don,t think that is very like'ly),You can get White Spots if you Smoke he has not smoked since 1981 could this still be the cause of the White Spots) it could be MS He does'nt seem to have any of the symptons except a bit of a memory loss and the other possibility is just his age which will be 68 this year.We are both on the verge of colapse and in all fairness cannot take many more medical problems which between myself and now my husband never seem to stop.Have you got any ideas please?

This discussion is related to White spots on MRI scan - risk from stopping aspirin.