Whole body pain spasms
This has occurred three times in the last two years, and each episode spans 3 to 5 days. Pain suddenly develops just about everywhere. Can't sit, can't lie, can't stand without feeling from medium to deep pain.
Each time I report this to my hospital, they make numerous tests to diagnose the problem and can never find anything wrong. I end up frustrated at their ineptness while they wonder if I'm not crazy and I end up feeling mocked.

I have yet to get some plausible explanation for this. It would be a relief.
The most common causes of the episodic pain could be Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue syndrome, Thyroid problem, Multiple Sclerosis, Lyme disease, Lupus, and other autoimmune diseases. Please go for EMG and nerve conduction studies besides getting yourself tested for the above mentioned  diseases. Please consult a neurologist and physician after the test results. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!

Hi Dr Rajgopal

I thank you for the direction you suggest....