Why am I bumping into walls & unsteady on my feet
Over the past 7 months I have been losing my balance  quite often, like bumping into walls or what ever I am near. Is this normal for Fibromyalgia? I really have to watch where I am walking. I have also noticed that my Fibro. Fog stays longer. I have been under alot of stress, which I know is not a good thing. I broke my right foot in October because I lost my balance. This is getting scary. Do you think I should use a scooter on my really bad days of unsteadiness?

Thanks,
Sharj
i was dianogosed with C.M.T. 6 month's ago... i don't know if it will help.. but check out their web site,,, www.charcot-marie'stoothdisease.com    i hope it helps...
Hi.....U know me from fibro forum....were u checked for other conditions?...chiari is often mis dx'd as fibro....and like me u can have both. I have issues with balance also...I fell and sprained an ankle and torn the meniscus in my knee and needed surgery....I am not saying u have this....just rule it out.

I imagine u had a brain MRI to rule out MS prior to ue fibro dx....do u have the disk and report?...if not request it....if u didn't have one...get one done w/wo contrast.

I know how u have been feeling, and it is so important to get to the bottom of how u r feeling. If u want more info u can PM me....

U caould also just have an inner ear issue...see ur PC and I am sure u will find out what is going on.

How is the foot?

Godspeed
"selma"