Neurology Community
Why am I hurting 3 years later?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Why am I hurting 3 years later?

what could be the cause of my nubness in my legs, lower back, feet and hands. I can't hardly walk up and down steps without my back and all my lower back hurting badly. When I sit on the bed and have my legs streghted out thy begi n to feel like pins are in them and my finger feel nub. in 05 i was in a accident and i have dis bulging at l4/5 on the anterior thecal sac at this level. and straightening of the normal lumbar lordotic curvature consistent with muscle spasm. and cental subligamentous dis herination at c5/6 moderaltely impressing o the anterior thecal sac. and central and right sided isc herniation at c6/7 impressing on the anterior thecal sac and significantly narrowing the right neural foramina.somedays i cant walk down stairs or almost to bathroom without pain or sometime my speech seems slow. but i'm always hurting with my legs, my feet  and lower back.
Hello.

Did you have a head injury also? I am concerned about the slow speech. The lumbar and cervical disc bulging should not hamper your speech.

The other symptoms can be explained on the basis of the bulging of the discs. The protrusion may have increased and ma be pressing upon the nerve roots. The muscle spasm makes it even more difficult for you to move.

Was an MRI of the brain done? Do you get any headaches? Can you also mention if you have any other illnesses such as hypertension or diabetes?

Regards