Neurology Community
Why am I so dizzy?????

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Why am I so dizzy?????

Please help I have suffered with extreme dizziness for 3 years which for the past 6 months has been unbearable. This
includes heavy limbs,chronic tiredness,breathlessness and a weird headache that comes and goes continaully through the day. I went for tests last week (ear/nose/throat balance tests) and now have to wait 2 months!!!! for results as consultant is fully booked!!! The dizziness is so bad the only time it eases is if I'm in the car and moving! It is affecting my work as I am so tired all the time and the dizziness is so scary. Im worried something could be really wrong. Any ideas??