Why do I always have a headache?

Basically I started having a bit of pain the in the left side of my neck and head, but now I seem to be getting regular headaches that don't go away (they seem to be there 24 hours), even after a few days. It's not a really painfull headache though, it feels as if there is pressure in my head and my eyes feel weird and fuzzy sometimes. I also feel dizzy occasionally. The headaches I get are more of a dull ache than a sharp pain. I've been told it could also be tension headaches and related to trapped nerves in my neck due to posture.

Does anyone have any idea what these headaches/pains could be?

Thanks for your help.

Pain on one side of the head and neck along with dizziness can be a cervicogenic headache which can occur due to whip lash injuries to the neck.
Bad posture can also cause spondylitic changes in the cervical spine, triggering headache.

An X ray or CT scan of the cervical spine will help in making the diagnosis.

Another possibility which needs to be ruled out is sinusitis which can cause one sided headaches which feel like pressure along with dizziness.

You need to consult your GP about it as soon as possible. Meanwhile OTC pain killers like Tylenol will provide relief.
sdd