Wierd Cold Tingling Sensation in Arm
Hello, I'm 17 yrs old almost 18 on April 22. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and I have had a Chairi Malformation in 2007 which I have had surgery to cure.

Today I have had the strangest feeling shoot through my right arm. It began as a cold tingling sensation and then worsened to a very chilling numbing sensation that was somewhat painful. I was wondering if anyone has experienced that before and if I should be concerned about it or not.

Any Information would be greatly appreciated. Thank You! :)
I'm getting the feeling again right now, but it is in my left arm now. :(
You should report ANY new neurologic symptom  like that to your neurologist or neurosurgeon so that it can be evaluated.  You should be concerned enough about it to see what it is.  That kind of thing is not an emergency as far as needing to go to the ER this weekend.  If you are very worried, then tomorrow call the doctor who is on-call for your own doctor and ask for them to call you back.

That kind of sensation can really drive you batty, I know.

Quix, MD
Thank You so Much for your response, it is greatly appreciated! :) I'll let my Neurologist know about this problem. Thanks again. :)

Take Care and Best Wishes,

"Please_Help950"