Neurology Community
Worst headache ever.

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Worst headache ever.

Okay so last night I went to my aunts house for the night to catch up and we got pizza and talked ect. I started feeling a bit of a ache in my head early on but thought nothing of it. I started feeling anxious so my aunt took me home. On the way home I started feeling a headache coming on. When I got home it was bad so i took a bath and then climbed into bed to watch tv. As the hours went on it got worse and worse. It was the most pain I have EVER been in. It started making me feel like I was going to throw up. I've NEVER had a headache like this EVER. it hurt to move my eyes so I took a extra strength Tylenol and it didn't do much. The headache lasted from midnight till 5 in the morning. I didn't take my serequel because it sedates me and I was afraid of puking in my sleep. I fell asleep around 5am and kept waking up ever hour to half hour. My entire night I was having terrible panic attacks. HORRIFIC ONES. when I woke up at 11am the headache was gone but all of today my anxiety is SO bad I can't eat and I wanna cry. Is this from not taking my serequel or from the panic attacks attack me all night? I've NEVER had a headache that's almost made me puke so I'm afraid there's something going on with my brain. My head is all over the place. That was one of the worst nights I've had in forever. Please not that I have a OCD ritual that I pick my ears with bobby pins or qtips and I do wear glasses because I have poor vision, especially in my left eye. I am a nervous wreck. Wondering what's wrong with me. I remember taking my glasses off last night and I had blurred vision then I put them back on and I could see. I don't know if this matters but I'd really like some input. I hate how much of a hypochondriac I am but that comes from years of anxiety and panic disorders. Thank you.