X-ray shows 5 spin disc is twist to right
What can my mother do to stop having severe pain. She complains of pain in her back, them sometimes is moves to the waist, today she is complaining that it is in her cave to angle.  This is not my department and it is very frustrating to see her in pain and not being able to help.  What can she do? Have you ever heard of a pain moving like this before (all not in the same day)? Sometimes she also feel tingling in her toes.  The AC iritates the pain.... omg... Help!!!!
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of her symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include postural issues, neuro-muscular causes such as muscle spasm, nerve impingement/ pressure, peripheral neuropathy, infections, inflammations, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities, growths/ masses, spinal causes such as degeneration, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this helps.

Take care!