Neurology Community
Zoloft and hand/head tremor

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Zoloft and hand/head tremor

Zoloft and hand tremor
I have been taking paxil for the past 10 years on and off and it worked magic. Last time I started taking it I got serious vision problems and left hand tremort. I stopped taking paxil and my dr. switched to zoloft and xanax. 50 mg zoloft in the morning and 75 mg xanax in the morning as well as 75 at night. I seem to be doing better but I cannot cope with the tremor in my left hand and generally I feel like I cannot be in total control of my head movements. Nobody notices this and it is not that bad but it bothers me a lot specially when texting or holding keys. It seems to be worse in the morning. Could this be a zoloft sideffect? Thanks for answering