Neurology Community
a little concerned.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

a little concerned.

I'm 19 years old and lately I have been getting some headaches over the past week or so they aren't horrible, but I can feel them, the past few days they have been going away/not as bad... but this morning when I was washing my hair I noticed a strange bump on the top right back side of my head. I don't really hit my head so I don't think thats it... I can't remember if I've had that bump before, but its hard and feels like its just my skull. I was wondering if that could be something in association with the headaches. I know many of you will tell me to go to a doctor if I'm so worried but I don't have health insurance to do so... :(
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm bumping this, and also adding an update... for some reason the bump seems like its going down... I still don't think I hit my head though. But anyways, the headaches havent been happening as often, today I barely had any but I do feel a little weak/dizzy
Blank
1640136_tn?1300597654
The same thing has been happening to me for about a year now and im starting to get worried.............It all starting happening when my sister puled some of my hair out.............And now i always get this penny size really tall/swollen bump on the top right side of my head...............I will have a head ache for like 2-3 days and then the bump will come.......It will be kinda small and it gets bigger and bigger every day.......Then after about a week it just goes down and goes away for about two months..........Plz write back and tell me if u r also experensing this i am getting worried and want to know why this is happening to me......:-)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...