Neurology Community
abnormal results on MRI

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

abnormal results on MRI

My MRI shown nonspecific foci of white matter signal abnormality are seen bilaterally in the deep and periventricular white matter.  vascular flow viods are normal. orbits are symmetric.can this be caused by migraines, ?
Welcome to the site and to the community. You have come to a place where people are very supportive and have a lot of information.
I would like to point out that as the information on your left says, this is only my personal advice and you should always consult a doctor with problems first. Also, while it is
understandable to want information or advice about medication/s you should never alter or stop without speaking to the prescribing doctor first.
The advice I give is from personal knowledge and or experience, this does not mean I am a health professional or that my advice should be
taken over a health professionals. If I am not able to help, rest assured there will probably be more people to help. This post is mainly for basic
information and to let you know that while I do not have any advice for you, it is worth it to stick around.