Neurology Community
aneurysm 2mm base 2.6mm long
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

aneurysm 2mm base 2.6mm long

I have been having severe migrains and problems with my left eye[bluring vision pain] had a mra that said i have small focal aneurysm on the right trigeminal aertery does this size need to be repaired. also i have 2 right seperior areteys how manny do most people have
Related Discussions
1093617_tn?1279305602
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Cerebral or brain aneurysm is an abnormal widening a brain blood vessel at its weakened area. This may occur as a congenital (present since birth, familial) or may occur later in life due to injury, birth defects, or neurological disorder and it is life-threatening. Most serious consequence is stroke that may occur if this bursts in the brain. Factors that may cause this or contribute to its rupture are smoking, hypertension, head injury, family history of brain aneurysms (so sisters may have). Common symptoms could be loss of vision, migrainous like headache, eye and neck pain, seizures, paralysis, gait disturbances etc. Investigations like CT angiography, MRI, CSF examination (presence of blood) are essential to reach at diagnosis here. Neurosurgery is the mainstay of treatment that may be suggested by a neurologist after examination. Hope this information proves helpful to you.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...