Neurology Community
any ideas what wrong
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

any ideas what wrong

Hi
I have had a persistant frontal headache for 5 weeks. I also have severe pain in my jaw. Worse on the left. I have also a lot of wax and what could be a cut in my ears. The headache is above my eyes and what appears to be behind my nose. I have also recently developed extreme fatigue and weakness in my leg muscles and sometimes my arms. The muscle weakness is getting worse and i feel ok if i am sat or lying down. I also get hot flushes lots especially in the morning but when i take temp its only 36.5. Really starting to get to me docs seems clueless. Have been tested for lymes, thyroid and glandular fever all normal. white blood cells normal and no sign of muscle degradation. Had an mri a while ok and ruled out any tumors or ms. The ent I saw thought it was migraines and gace me beta blockers this made me it seems more tired so i have stopped these. Going made making me really annoyed as docs dont seem to know what to do and i am just sat around waiting. does anyone have any ideas what it could be. family has  no major health issue. I am normally very active. i have had issues recently with feeling spaced out not dizzy but as if things not quite right when i look at them. I have injured my lower back and neck in seperate incidents but thats about it. would really appreciate ideas etc
thanks vicky