Neurology Community
any thoughts on this unsolved case?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

any thoughts on this unsolved case?

I have had 10 weeks of  intermittent right arm parathesia and burning in the right hand and right leg sciatica-type symptoms and burning and pins and needles in the right foot. Have had neuro exam, brain and cervical MRI, nerve conduction studies, EMG. The only finding was a pre-existing osteophyte/bone spur at the C 5-6 level. All else was normal. Neurologist can't find a diagnosis, except ? maybe? a pinched nerve at the cervical level and piriformis syndrome. Also, performed maybe over-icing of raw ice directly on the medial elbow  to try to heal right elbow tendonitis, right before symptoms began. Someone suggested that that trauma to the sympathetic system of all that freezing ice to the elbow, (when the weather was also freezing) may have set up a flare to my nervous system Also, discovered that I was taking about 200 mg of B6 in various supplements, starting about a few months before the symptoms appeared. Could it be B6 neurotoxicity? Any thoughts on what I could have? By the way, last summer, I went to a sports medicine nonsurgical orthopedic MD and his PT team and was dx with and tx for right medial epicondylitis ans bilateral frozen shoulder with calcific tendonitis of the right shoulder, all successfully treted Thank you very much.