arm tingling
I have had neck stiffness and many moments of cramping in my neck.
I have a constant intermittent tingling and numbness in my left arm--I notice it when I turn my head a certain way.
Is this a pinched nervce?
Hi.

The symptoms that you are experiencing may indeed be from a compressed nerve, probably from the nerve's origins close to the spine.

The compression can come from bony abnormalities such as spurs or disc herniations, however, muscle strain and stiff muscles can sometimes also cause some nerve compression and lead to these symptoms.  This phenomenon is particularly evident in the piriformis muscle syndrome (causing compression of sciatic nerve through an abnormal or swollen piriformis muscle at the buttocks), which may have the same mechanism as the symptoms you are currently experiencing.

Rehabilitation exercises through the supervision of a physical therapist, and work up of the spine through an MRI area a good place to start.

Regards.
ive got this same problem as of now , arm/hand tingling severe at times , neck stiffness hard to turn or look up and down. im still kinda curious what causes these symptoms  ive been in PT and the results are the same. its like it keeps coming back. have you found out what your diagnosis was? i was told i had a pulled muscle/shoulder strain.