armpit pain and loss of circulation and tingling in the right arm
I recieved a breast augmentation on June 15, 2007 (exactly a week ago)... Tues. night I started having numbness in my right arm with a severe ache in my armpit.  Both were intermittent all day on Wed. and Thurs. Thursday morning I woke up at 5:00 a.m. unable to sleep because of it.  Today (Friday) in the car my arm was tingly and achey for a consistent hour.  Here I am Saturday day 3:39 a.m. I was dreading going to sleep because that is when I experience the most pain.  I have only been asleep for a couple of hours.. woke up with excrucitating pain in the right armpit and breast with tingling and aching in my arm.  What do you think this could be?  Is there anything else that I can tell you such as medications, etc.  Thank you very much for your time... I am really starting to worry and I would just like to be able to sleep.  
~marie