autonomic nervous system dysfunction
I have had over 50 neurosurgeries. Over the last several years, I have exhibited symptoms of autonomic nervous system dysfunction. Do you have any recommendations of how to handle this situation?  
I met with my neurosurgeon a few weeks ago and she thought I may also have something wrong with my automonic nervous system.  She ordered an MRI to find-out more.  I am still awaiting the results.

There is a lot of info out there on the internet for this condition.  You may want to explore this.  Also, before you have your next appointment, you may want to write (or type) your synptoms and medications so that both of you are on the same page.
Hi there!

50 neurosurgeries!  That's an admirable feat!  But I'm sorry to hear that the problems just keep on coming.  With regards to your present problem, I agree with ampky that you should write down all your symptoms since autonomic nervous system dysfunction (Dysautonomia), can come with many manifestations.  Examples are constipation, diarrhea, hypertension, fast heart rate, salivation, increased sweating, blurring of vision and even blood sugar abnormalities.

I suggest you discuss this with your doctors since management of this condition will not be that easy as it requires constant communication with you and your physician

Regards and God bless...