bee sting footpain
The lateral aspect of the underside of my foot began to rhythmically hum/vibrate yesterday.  Last night, while lying in bed, I had a sudden onset of a very sharp pain on the upper surface of the foot on the lateral aspect over the 5th metatarsal.  It felt like a bee sting.  It subsided after lessthan a minute but has recurred 5-6 times since with equal intensity.  Walking is not impaired not does it alter the condition.  
About 30 years ago, I had a hairline fracture near where the bee sting-like pain occurs.  That area has felt cramped in the past.  It has cracked, like toes crack, when I massaged it.

I am a quite healthy and well 50 year old.
Has an x-ray been done recently on your foot? Any other symptom? Recent trauma?

I would advise you to consult a physician to check for an impinged nerve or some skeletal abnormality causing your condition.
Hello, My mom was stung by what she believes was a red wing wasp on the top of her left foot, she is allergic, but everything seem okay, just some burning and swelling, well now my mom is feeling severe pain in the foot and she says it feels like the bones are cracking and grinding together!
Is this an reaction from the sting, or something else.
I do know that my mom has not caused any trauma to her foot at all.