blood taste in mouth
I was recently diagnosed with MS. I have been tasting blood in my mouth on and off for a month or so. I have told drs I've seen, but not getting any answers! Do you have any suggestions? Was told 1st MRI said possible brain tumor, but 2nd MRI dr said no. Am concerned. Also getting bad headaches too. Not sure if stress related or not. Any suggestions would be nice. Is the taste of blood something I should be worried about??? Because I am, but don't want to stress over nothing. Is this a possible symptom of MS?
Abnormal tastes can be side effects of medications or part of an aura to a migraine, part of a subtle seizure called a partial seizure, or a problem with the cranial nerve that senses taste.

MSer's have a higher incidence of headaches of all types, but especially migraines.

Brainstem lesions (common in MS) could cause cranial nerve problems.  I would think it would be a VERY unusual symptom of a brain tumor.

I suspect it is part of your MS.  Quix
That just happened to my wife today, have you gotten any more info on the taste of blood?