body chills
I was diagnosed with neuropathy in the lower part of both legs.  Also am beginning to notice it in my left arm and hand.   I am not diabetic.  I have major chills all over my body most of the time.  Is this normal?  I'm miserable.
The peripheral neuropathy is usually caused by a slow and long-term underlying disease process. Since you are not diabetic, I would be asking how your kidney and heart functions are, do you have vascular or thyroid disease, and are you more than 50 lbs overweight? Problems in any of these areas can lead to compromised circulation. Also, are you post-menopausal and have you had a complete metabolic/ endocrine panel (blood tests) done in the last year?
The chills are not normal and when they suddenly come on, can indicate your body is battling an infection. If they come on regularly over a long period of time, it is usually an endocrine or circulatory problem. I hope all of this helps. If your chills have just started, see your doctor today. This is often how urinary tract infections present themselves, and will need an antibiotic to combat it. Feel better...~MM
A year ago I had a concussion and both knees were bruised, including a torn meniscus. I also injured my nose and the sinus cavity.
I have experienced chills down to my spine, tingling in the brain and knees.  Last Sunday, I had a swollen eye and when I placed a hot towel on the eye
my knees started to tingle.  I had a perfect blood test, no diabetes and no vitamin deficiencies. I believe all of my symptoms are due to the nerve damage I received a year ago.
Can nerve damage be reversed?