body heaviness
hello I experienced some strange symptoms for over a week. It started when I woke up I had that wierd feeling in my legs first , they felt little heavier kind of. and later my whole body started to feel kind of heavy. and when I moved my eyes to the side my head felt little spinning and when I closed eyes and moved head from side to side while walking I had little balance problem. after a week and few days it went away. DO anyone know what it could be ? I had anxiety because of hiv before this so could it be because of anxiety or could it be acute hiv symptome ?
No way to know if it is neuro without an exam.  Definitely could be anxiety or severe depression.  A trip to the ER or Urgent Care physician could rule out any serious issues, that would certainly help if was anxiety.  Good luck and I hope that you get to feeling better soon.