body pulsing
wondering if anyone has experienced sensation in the body that feel like a quivering throught the body. At times like if water was bubbling on the stove.  I have no pain and it comes and goes.  I first experienced it about thirty years ago and was under stress at the time.  At times it is worse when on my back.  I am a women in her fifties and I am in menopause.  At times I also can hear my heart beat in my head, but the feelings do not usually go hand in hand.  Thanks

This discussion is related to pulsing sensations throughout body.
As aneurysms grow, it is said they create a pulsing feeling.  My pulsing always starts about 4 inches above my navel (point 0).   From this spot,  I feel intermittent vibrations traveling toward my groin into my leg, and traveling toward my neck, into my head.  It's the same effect one would see if you have a log fall into a stream;  a lot of the water rushes over the rock some of the water, erodes the banks of the river -- to get past the rock.    The same symptoms may exist as food is trying to pass around a stricture (partial obstruction) in your gastrointestinal system.  Been there done that.  My advise?  Get th MRI, MRA, colonoscopy, endoscopy -- whatever -- after the CT Scan.  Never use contrast -- the CT scan is fine wihout the contrast.  Why?  Contrast (be it Barium,  Gadolilium, etc etc can also cause the same effects.