body vibrations
Good morning,

My husband has been experiencing body vibrations especially while sitting  and standing.  When he moves his head down placing his chin on his chest this is mostly when it occurs.  The vibrations occur in his chest down to his stomach and into the top of his legs.  His doctor cannot place a diagnosis .  We were wondering if his neck was out of wack or maybe its to do with the inner body functions.  He is going to have and endoscopy and colonoscpy soon.

Maybe you or someone else has heard of this.  He has had it now for 2 months.

Regards

Sandy
Hi I was just searching & saw your post I have been having these vibrations for about a month or so I did what you said your husband does bent my head forward & I had the vibrations in my chest, stomach & legs It is so scary my dr had no reason but she told me I have carpul tunnel Did your husband find out anything? Any help would be wonderful I am going to be 52 in Jan I have been having problems with going to the bathroom sorry to be so open I hope its ok? Mothermoon
Yes - I've got exactly thte same symtpoms due to my food allergy. You've described it exactly!! It's an internal mild tremor-shake and it is caused by a food allergy - usually it's your body reacting to grains in your diet - wheat, gluten, breads, pastas, also dairy, etc....I notice that as soon as I get the grains out of my diet and get my carbs from things like potatoes, plalntains, yucca, swett potoatoes, etc.....it all goes away. It's all about histamine from your food allergy hitting your nervous system.  Your body has an evolutionary history of getting its carbs from  roots and tubers....NOT grains.....Grains came along much later in history. Prior to grains and farrming, people were hunter-gatherers and lived on meat, vegetables, potatoes, etc......Tha't's where your bio-evolution comes from.....grains and farming didn't come along until much later...and the body is not made to eat large quantities of them.
A two month history of vibration suggests some drug reaction or allergy to some particular food item. After you try anti histamines if it does not decrease you surely go for some basic blood tests(haemoglobin) , edoscopy etc.
Take care!

My whole body has been vibrating for a month. It started from my hands and feet, then my arms and legs, then my chest and lower belly ares and now my whole body. It's non-stop all day long. I think this is due to meditation that I practice but I am not so sure. It moves the energy in our body. If you are familiar with Chinese Chi Gong or Tai Chi, you may know what I am talking about.
I have been experiencing body vibrations for a few years now. Starting in one foot, then the other, now at various places in my body. They come and go. I'm so used to them, I don't even pay attention anymore. The vibrations don't bother me really, I just don't know why it's happening.

I have no illness, take no medicines, I don't use a cell phone, or any other thing that vibrates lol.

I've been googling and reading all kinds of possible causes for this, and I'm surprised to see so many with the same symptoms. I suspect some are attributing this syndrome with cell phone vibrations, but mine are much milder than what I've seen of cell phones vibrating on a table.

Very strange...
I also have been experiencing body vibrations especially while sitting  and standing.  When i move my head down placing his chin on his chest this is mostly when it occurs.  The vibrations occur in his chest down to his stomach and into the top of his legs. this has been going on for almost two months. wth
    Somebody said something about food allergies, wheat or grains, I have been eating every morning oatmeal and bananas religiously for 5 months. I will stop for awhile and see if that helps.