brainfog
I had a bowel infection about ten months ago that I believe may have to do with this "brain fog" Im suffering from now.  The docs think I had Giardia (nobody really figured it out, and Im still dealing with the stomach problem today, albeit in less concerning fashion).  But in the last two months this brain fog has slowly come in to disrupt my life.  Im having serious problems just "thinking".  My concentration is out the window, I feel dizzy a lot of the time.  My legs and arms feel weak and my mouth and face loses sensation at times.  I've had a colonoscopy that showed nothing because I apparently have a tight corner in my large intestine, and a CT scan for my abdominal problem, not the brain (that i dont know about yet).  I also have tried acid once in my life and it was around the same time that i caught my bowel infection, so im not sure if that has something to do with it.  anyway.  any help would be greatly appreciated.  thanks so much.

Some other stats:  20 yrs old, male, 140 lbs.  Usually very healthy in mind and body.