bulging disc c-5 c-6
My doctor told me that I have a bulging disc between c-5 & c-6.  Deep tingling on Neck and radiated down to my Right shoulder and to the center of my neck.  The tingling is getting worst and hinder me from sleeping at night.  Other than contact my doctor what other solutions are available or any advice please?  

Thanks,
King..

Bulging discs especially in the neck needs special medical care. Complete rest and less movement of the neck is recommended. Some medications are given to stop the pain or swelling. Some physiotherapy exercises can also be carried out under the supervision of a doctor for faster relief. Talk to your doctor about your pain management since he is in a better position to assess your condition and give the right treatment suited for you.

Take care and keep us posted.
King,
I suggest seeing a doctor and have an MRI first. I am a firm believer in MRIs as regular black and white Xrays do not show the tissues, nerves, or a bulding or ruptured disc. If all is well, have your doctor refer you for Physical Therapy and I assume that they will work you slowly into traction. In 02, I had surgery to repair a torn ligament, and disk cleanup due to a tear at C-5-6 and several months ago, screwed it up again. I immediately went to PT and got me into therapy and now have a home traction device. I went to PT for 3 months and is now tolerable, not completely gone, but tolerable. Your PT will let you know if he can't help you. You surely want to avoid neck surgery unless other conservative treatments are not working for you. Good luck and hope this helps in some possible choices.