bulging disks in neck
i have had an mri scan on my neck and i have three bulging discs in my neck all three are touching nerves. i went because i have right arm and shoulder pain. since the scan and waiting to see neurosurgeon i also get pain in both my arm pits and it now goes into my right shoulder my arm feels very week like i have no strength in  it, i often drop things . But for a while now my front thighs wake me up burning hot I have to wet a face cloth with cold water and hold it on to cool then down or i can't sleep and sometimes my right foot goes numb. Can you tell me if this is all linked to the problem in my neck or could there be something else
Hi there. The bulging cervical discs can be responsible for the neck, shoulder, arm etc. the weakness in arm. The lower limb symptoms of burning thighs, toes, need to be investigated by lumbar spine MRI if there are similar lesions in the same like bulging lumosacral discs.  Other possibilities for these varied neurological conditions are vitamin B12 deficiencies, hypothyroidisim and rheumatoid arthritis. Consider multiple sclerosis and a battery of tests are needed to check like cerebrospinal fluid examination, MRI brain and evoked potentials. Hope this helps.