bumps to head after subdural hematoma
Two years ago I fell and hit my head and had a subdural hematoma.  It has taken all this time and I still have headaches and sometimes it is like a knife going through my head.  My balance and judgement of distance is off yet, plus I still have dizziness at times.  6 months ago I hit the back of my head on the table as I was getting up from painting the baseboards.  At the ER they did a CT scan and it was o.k.  Yesterday I bent over outside and hit the left side of my head and now I have been having the pins and needles plus pain, if I move around.  How do I know whether I need to go to the ER?  How long will I have these problems?

Thank you for answers.
Ellie
With any type of head injury, it is always best to have the injury, however insignificant it appears, examined.  After your past experience, you are understandably concerned.  Have it checked.  Better safe than sorry!

Take care!!

Marsh2001