Neurology Community
burn sensation

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

burn sensation

what causes burning sensation in legs, hands and back?

This discussion is related to extreme burning sensation all over my body-I am a 29 yr. old Asian female!.
     How are you? Burning sensation in the legs, hands and back can occur due to damage to the nerves in the form of peripheral neuropathy, which is a consequence of uncontrolled diabetes. What is your age? And are there any medical conditions for which you are taking treatment?

Vitamin B deficiency can also cause this condition.
Other causes can be guillian barre syndrome, Multiple sclerosis, occlusion of peripheral arteries and acute stress disorder.

I would suggest that you visit a neurologist and get an examination done. Also an estimation of blood sugars would be adequate.
Best