Neurology Community
burning hamstrings

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

burning hamstrings

I am so glad I stumbled across this site as I have been looking for answer to this on-going pain. The pain I suffer is chronic. It began probably four years ago. The pain effects the backside of my knees. It burns but the most painful is the aching. It hurts to walk, at times.  I probably should add that I am an art educator, so I stand a great portion of my day on hard tiled floor.  I am 125 pounds and in very good condition. I am a cyclist ( and I notice that after I ride my bike, my hamstrings hurt). Now, the funny thing is that sometimes my pain is worse, other times it is not there, and then other times it is chronic.  I may need to add that I have also noticed the muscles in my arms (elbow to wrist) when I kneed them, are extremely sore and sensitive to the kneeding. I have been to a neurologist and he said my nerves were fine.  I would love to know what is ailing me as whatever it is, causes acute discomfort.
Thank you so much if you can offer any help (:

spin4god

This discussion is related to SEVERE THROBBING THIGH PAIN.