burning in arm
i have pain and burning sensation over elbow .it is intermittent and for short duration.it is on back of elbow.pain is also present in my carpel bones and they are tender too.there is a spur on lateral side of elbow.initially pain was there on flexing the elbow n it was tender also. but only intermittent burning sensation and pain in elbow along with tenderness and pain in the same limb carpel bones is there.it is right elbow .please suggest.
Did u went to ur doctor? I have ms. I have burning on my both feet. Not sure y it's happen? When start burning I go ta bath top n wash my feet with soap n I feel relax. About u, don't know n excuse me , m not good in English so I can't describe clearly like others do. I widh U will be fine n hope u will get more usefull answer...
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms of burning sensation and pain could be due to the bone spur irritating the nerves. Nerve conduction studies are usually diagnostic. It could also be due to carpal tunnel syndrome, only further evaluation can tell. In the meantime avoid all those movements and exercises which aggravate your symptoms and take OTC Ibuprofen pain medication. Ensure to take this medication after food to avoid gastritis.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.