burning pain frontal forehead
I have had sinusitis which according to my doctor has now gone but I have got a burning headache at the top middle of my forehead. I have been taking allsorts of painkillers but to no avail. Sometimes when its hurting my forehead feels really tight as though its hard to frown.

Hello.

It is usual to have frontal headaches from sinusitis. But your headaches are a bit different from a sinus headache. I suspect it is a tension type headache (TTH). TTH manifests as headache with a sensation of a tight band around the head. This type of headache is brought on by stress and anxiety.

You need to observe the factors which bring on and relieve the headache.

Do you have blood pressure issues? This is just to rule out hypertensive headache.

Regards
Hi no my blood pressure is fine I was thinking it might be a tension headache but is it usual for the pain to be burning? I've had it for about 3 months now and am waiting to be referred to the hospital.

Thanks for your reply
Claire
I'm having the same symptoms, with no infection.  I'll be watching this. I also have some vertigo.  It just started.  

I'll be watching this to see if you get any answers.  Thanks.
  Kendra