burning sensation along with numbness in right forearm
im 39 and have been dealing with carpel tunnel problems for about 12 years now.  I had surgery 2.5 years ago in my right dominant hand. I have been takin neurontin for 2.4 years as well.  I constantly have problems with my hands, wrists, shoulder, neck and lower back.   The burning sensation feels like when you work out too much.  Feel the burn....Wondering if I need to have surgery again?  Need help with constantly hurting.  Typing this has wiped me out.  Please help with advice.
Although it is uncommon, the symptoms of carpel tunnel syndrome can recur. Some factors can be strenuous work right after surgery, use of physical therapy alone to treat CTS and sometimes an improper carpel tunnel release surgery.What treatment you had earlier for carpel tunnel syndrome?
Reasons for failure of surgery include: incomplete release of the ligament, extensive scarring, and recurrence of CTS due to underlying medical disorders.You should consult your doctor. He may advise you on this and whether the release procedure need to be repeated.
Do write in after your doctor’s consultation.
Take care