burning sensation in arms, neck
for the past couple of weeks I have had a burning sensation in both arms, hands, shoulders, neck, behind my ears and on my face. it's  an awful feeling that continues with a feeling of itching.
Please tell me what this is, or how to treat it.
you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

It may be due to Cervical spondylosis or due to nerve irritation in the cervical (neck) spine. In few people, this pain may be referred and perceived as occurring in the back of head, shoulders, arms or chest, fingers, ear rather than just the neck. Other symptoms may include vertigo, nausea (dizziness) and stiffness can be intermittent. It will be best that you consult a neurologist who would like to prescribe Pain killers, steroid and muscle relaxants. If this is due to pinched nerve, treatments could be cervical orthosis such as a soft cervical collar or stiffer neck brace to restrict neck movement. In addition, cervical traction may also be suggested by the doctor, if condition is severe. Hope this helps.