Neurology Community
burning stinging pain in legs & feet

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

burning stinging pain in legs & feet

After I took an antihistamine, which I had taken a few times b/4,
I experienced burning, stinging & occ the feeling my legs would
twitch or jerk. This is hard to explain.  It also irritated my bladder, I was very restless & could not sleep.  This particular med was supposed to help me rest when I have a vertigo attack but this time it had the opposite effect.   Do you think this was an allergic reaction to the med or a type of seizure?  I don't know if I'm allowed to post the drug but... it was Antivert/McClezine.  Thanks.
Avatar n tn
Do you have RLS..restless leg syndrome...? I do and cant take  antihistamines it makes my symtoms (symptoms) worse..
Avatar n tn
Thanks,  I wondered if that is what it could be.   Have you tried Phenergan?   I'm still trying to find something for nausea.   The only antihistamine I have tried so far that hasn't bothered me, other than I can't sleep, is Allegra.  It hasn't bothered my bladder or legs yet.   I am trying it in pediatric dose.  You might want to try it if you need an AH.   Thanks again!
Avatar n tn
I take ultram for my RLS and it works great. It helps also with my other sx's.

I can take phenergan, its doesnt bother me. I hope you get better soon!