calcium deposits in head
I have a dear friend who just found out that he has a calcium deposit growing in his head and it is the cause for all of the headaches he has been having lately. No meds were able to relieve his pain. Specialists and his primary care dr. have all told him the only cure is to have surgery that also poses great risks. They told him that within 3 years the pain would be unbearable and he would start losing use of his body. He at this time is unwilling to have the surgery due to the risks so is there any meds or anything he can do to help his body naturally dissolve this deposit in the back of his head? I have heard it is possible, but what are the chances of it working and how would we go about getting him in touch with the right people to see if this is possible?

It appears that high calcium deposits in brain could be due to hormonal imbalance (eg. pseudohypoparathyriodism), high calcium/vitamin D intake and improper healing of fractured bone in brain. This may result into symptoms of severe headache, cognitive impairment, dementia, and depression as well. . If she suffers continuous headache, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the possibilities here and can provide you further treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you.

Thank You for the information. He has already been seen by 2 different neurologists. Both have concured that it is a calcium deposit in the lower back of his head. He has been in 1 really bad accident several years ago that resulted in him being in a coma for a while and had several fractures all over his body. The doctors that he has seen have all said surgery is the answer, but I refuse to believe that is the only way. Is it a possibility that there is a medication or herbal supplement that he can take that will cause the deposit to dissolve or stop it's growth? The doctor's here are good, but as always, you look for another opinion until all possibilities are exhausted. I still hold hope.
Strict gluten-free diet.  Get him tested for Celiac Disease. There have been documented cases of Celiac patients who had their cerebral calcifications "dissolved" over time.   It's due to improper absorption of calcium in the gut.
Thank You for the info. We will see what we can do to get him tested. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! Anything anybody else has to add please feel free. I will take any advise I can get to help him!